- Prep (min) 10
- Cook (min) 0
- Free from
- Dairy (DF)
- Egg (EF)
- Gluten (GF)
- Nuts (NF)
- Peanut (PF)
- Soya (SF)
- Sesame (SeF)
- Shellfish (ShF)
- Fish (FF)
Angry Birds Crackers!
Make. Aim. Destroy! Remember to let a grown-up check every packet label for allergens (and traces of allergens) before you start.
Orgran Wafer Crackers
Violife Creamy Original
Violife Original Slices
Salad tomato (substitute for a slice of ham)
Black pitted olives (substitute for raisins)
1. Take one grown-up and put them in charge! Tip: It's best to prepare all the shapes first to avoid your crackers going soggy! To help, watch the video above to see how to make them.
2. Red: To make his body carefully slice a salad tomato (or if using ham, cut out a circle using a round pastry cutter). Use a round pastry cutter to cut a small semi-circle out of one edge of the sliced tomato (or ham) and slice the semi-circle to create a few tufts of hair.
3. Roll a little Violife spread between your fingers to create the eyeballs and set aside. Next, slice a black olive in half lengthways, then slice crosswise to create his angry eyebrows, and cut smaller pieces for his pupils. For his beak cut out small triangles from a slice of Violife. Done! Next...
4. Chuck: To make Chuck's body, cut a triangle out of a slice of Violife. Make his eyeballs as described above and create tufts of hair and pupils with slices of black olive. Cut pieces of carrot to make his beak and angry eyebrows.
5. Bomb: Slice a handful of blueberries in half and position together on a cracker to make his body. Carefully slice one blueberry to make his fuse and tiny pupils. Use creamy Violife for the eyeballs, and chop a slice of Violife for his beak and fuse. Use sliced carrot for his angry eyebrows.
6. King Pig: Use a slice of cucumber for his face and a smaller slice for his nose. Cut out tiny pieces of cucumber for his ears. Use creamy Violife for his eyeballs and slices of black olive/raisin for his pupils, mouth and nostrils. Finally, cut out his crown from a slice of Violife.
7. When you're ready to assemble, spread creamy Violife on the back of the shapes to help make them stick! Take three Orgran Wafer Crackers and spread a thin layer of Violife Creamy Original over the top of each. Position on your shapes until King Pig and the rest of your angry flock are ready to launch into your mouth!